Adsense 3 -->
Hunger Free America® there Corporate Office is located in Lemoore California. There Moto is, Empowering Leaders and Transforming Lives since 2001.
A faith-based grassroots corporation with a component designed to enhance the quality of life and well-being of others. HFA envisioned a shared vision of equipping youth for the future. Min. Robinson exemplified his Christian values learned and taught by his family and the FPU. Which in turn helped build a community initiative that transformed into a National Initiative. Hunger Free support strategies which provide ownership to all participants and like-minded organization.
Our Work: Hunger Free America, Inc., HFA was formerly known as United Diversity of Health and Services is considered to be the backbone of community in which it serves. Advocating for strong leadership in underserved middle and low-income families. Located in Hanford California, empowering communities and transforming lives. Hunger Free is associated with landmark legislation and movements which have impacted millions of lives across the nation since 1991-present.
- Helped to allocated for small businesses and corporations to invest time and resources in urban areas under city’s redevelopment plans.
- Helped create Welfare to Work Initiative called TANF Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and SNAP
- Prison Reform
- Truth in sentencing for criminals
- Fought against outsourcing American Jobs
- Creations of more programs for at-risk-teens and youth
- Community outreach advocating for comprehensive social reform to protect Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, Mental Health awareness, Education, Health-care, Immigration and Wall Street Reform
- Advocated for small businesses
- Fair and equal affordable housing
- Advocated for First Five
- Term limits for every executive, judicial and legislative branch of government
- Church and communities’ reform
- Fighting Hunger and related issues of poverty in America
- Lobby for the renewal of the National Voter Right Act of 1964
- Fought to keep Congress from omitting key components of Affirmative action for minorities
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Addressing the United Nations on various issues of human rights
- The First Two Term Black America President Barack H. Obama 2008- 2016
- Supporter of alleviating poverty in impoverished neighborhoods
- Advocated for equal opportunity for large and small corporations to invest time and resources into urban areas under the current redevelopment
- Supported comprehensive reform of Mental Health, Education, Health-care, Immigration, and
- Wall Street Reform, to benefit every American.
- Addressing America high school drop rate and the need for more after-school programs
- Working with local organizations in a collaborative effort to render the change needed.
- The 2012 Historical Women Movement for Congressional and Senatorial seats in Washington DC
- A Champion of Women Rights
- The Voting Right Act
- The Change Needed to Move America Forward
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- School Choice
- First Five (5)
- Organizing for Obama & Organizing for America [OFA]
- Civil Rights
Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->